Sign in to follow this  

Help make a list (fork seals leaking)

ya i know i already had a thread like this but i searched and searched and could not find it:foul:

so now both of my fork seals are leakign, not just the right one like a week ago

ok so i need 2 bottles of maxima 5w fork oil, a seal driver, bushings, cap wrench...and a fork seal kit, can someone go to motosport.com OEM section and find a seal kit for me, my computer locks up when i try:confused:

anymore things i need (i feels like i am missing something)..i dont know what i would do without TT:worthy:

thanks

you dont really need a seal driver, i just used a peice of abs pipe worked like a charm

good way to find threads you posted...

click members list- search members list- search your name- click on your name- click all threads started by this user.

easy way... click your name (blue test on the left above avatar)- all threads started by this user.

both will give you a list of all the threads you have ever posted. you can also do this for other people, and you can also find every post you made by clicking all posts made by this member :)

good way to find threads you posted...

click members list- search members list- search your name- click on your name- click all threads started by this user.

easy way... click your name (blue test on the left above avatar)- all threads started by this user.

both will give you a list of all the threads you have ever posted. you can also do this for other people, and you can also find every post you made by clicking all posts made by this member :)

OMG i new that, but i totally spaced it out....thanks for reminding me though, i wount ever forget now:thumbsup: :D