Sign in to follow this  

Well... today sucked... but didn't suck at the same time :D

What sucked: Well, today I was at the track..... in the whoops section to be more exact. I hit one of the whoops and the suspension compressed, HARD, all the way. The force caused me to fly off the back of the bike. I was stioo holding onto the handelbars (while I was hanging off the back :):banghead:). I obviously couldn't control the bike and I was approaching a wall shaped just like a quarter pipe :banghead:. I hit the wall and the bike started looping out. I was able to save the bike without dumping it :D. But! The back fender broke.

What didn't suck: A photographer from the news paper was at the track taking photos ov everybody on the track and he is going to put them on the internet. :worthy: I got free photos from a pro photographer! :ride:. Ill post em' up when the photographer puts the pics up :banghead:.

did he get ppics of u hanging off the back of the bike??lol

my day sucked to i crashed and got a cuncusion and dont remember how lol

and that ended my day of riding 2 hours short:foul:

and messed up my bike:foul: :):D

post the pics!

im pissed...... the photographer promised he would put all the pics up from that day.... he ended up putting 2 of them 👍

im pissed...... the photographer promised he would put all the pics up from that day.... he ended up putting 2 of them

Well post the two pics then or give me the link!

Wow those were some nasty looking whoops. Did you see the earthquake sized holes on the track surface????Good thing you didn't fall in one of those, you might have been stuck in the slop for hours. and you are right....that sucks!!