Sign in to follow this  

bad luck

ok well today i desided to go ride at a friends house.i got there and they where already out ridding.......i went 2 laps around there track and i came around a corner and smack ran right into a 4 wheeler we hit head on well he was goig the wrong way on the track and i couldnt see him until the last second beacuse a pine tree was there.well any ways i i got up [more like stumbled up] after flipping 2 times and started assesing the dameag.heres what i came up with so far.......a extreamly bent rim,a bent fork and it may have messed up my tripple clamp all this was on a 07 ttr230 my question here is how much is a new fork going to cost[im also looking at putting 2 125 forks on there how much work is that and how much are the forks

???]

my guess for a yz 125 fork conversion anywhere from 300$ - Endless if its modded (revalved, the whole bit).

Check Ebay Ive seen some forks on there but i dont know if thy are the ones you want

Get a list of the List prices for all original Yamaha parts and make the idiot give you that amount of money, and find what you want on ebay. The original TTR forks, wheel, and triple clamps from Yamaha should more than enough to cover a YZ fork/wheel conversion.