Sign in to follow this  

? for Jaynen...

Was wondering what map you are running with the PCIII? I ask because I know I read somewhere that you were running the K&N air filter with stock exhaust. I'm putting in the K&N and am not sure if I need to make a change to the stock map in the PCIII.

Thanks in advance.

I'm running the airbox mod map. I've thought about running the otherdudes X one he posted from the dyno tune. I figured with the K&N filter I could do with a bit more fuel to compensate. Also I am modding the airbox with the SLP door mod.

I'm running the airbox mod map. I've thought about running the otherdudes X one he posted from the dyno tune. I figured with the K&N filter I could do with a bit more fuel to compensate. Also I am modding the airbox with the SLP door mod.

Thanks man, I thought I would have to go map M432-002. Just needed some confirmation from someone else running the same set-up. I'll probably add the SLP at some point.

How is your gas milage now? I heard some stories that after removing the air box door and re-mapping they get like 36mpg!

My mileage has stayed the same? At least I am still getting 60 almost on the nose in my commute. I'll be doing some freeway now that I have my license so we will see how it effects it.