Stomped A KTM

Bought a Husky TE 450 three weeks ago and my friend has the KTM 450. He's been saying for weeks that he thinks the KTM will beat the TE in a drag race well todaY we went riding for the first time and got into a drag race. Well the TE smoked him stayed about a bike in a half in front of him.:worthy:?:D Husky. Rule's.

2007 Husky TE 450

2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910S

1975 Norton 850 Cammando Mk111

1983 Suzuki Katana 1100SD

Bought a Husky TE 450 three weeks ago and my friend has the KTM 450. He's been saying for weeks that he thinks the KTM will beat the TE in a drag race well todaY we went riding for the first time and got into a drag race. Well the TE smoked him stayed about a bike in a half in front of him.:banghead:?:D Husky. Rule's.

2007 Husky TE 450

2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910S

1975 Norton 850 Cammando Mk111

1983 Suzuki Katana 1100SD

HAHA!!! very good, man! :worthy::ride:

like you said, husky rules! ...couldn't agree more :banghead:

hells yes. my 06 510 kills my old mans 07 ktm 525 in a drag race. also regularly kills harley dorks who think they're gonna destroy such a little bike at stoplights. and kills guys with ducatis in the mountains. :worthy:

I love doing that too. Big bad Harly going to kick my little AZZ. ? I don't think so. Then you get um at the next light, and do it again, but this time humiliate the Shizz at of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Bought a Husky TE 450 three weeks ago and my friend has the KTM 450. He's been saying for weeks that he thinks the KTM will beat the TE in a drag race well todaY we went riding for the first time and got into a drag race. Well the TE smoked him stayed about a bike in a half in front of him.:blah:?:busted: Husky. Rule's.

I agree huskys are awesome bikes, and its cool cos their 4 stroke department went off on their own and made their own brand of bike the Husaberg and KTM bought them out so now husaberg and KTM use eachothers 4 stroke technology. so i guess in a way his KTM and your husky are kinda like brothers. :worthy:

well todaY we went riding for the first time and got into a drag race.

How do you keep your skirt from getting caught in the spokes? Do you wear high heels or flat shoes?

Seems dangerous to me to race in drag, but whatever......

Did you ever think about the fact that there alot of youngsters who could absolutely destroy your bike in the woods on 125's? (some of them huskys, lol). Heck i've had kids on 65's jumping over my head at the track, so it ain't the bike.

But I'm glad you like your bike. More important than the drag race is that your bike probably won't have all it's tranny oil migrate to the motor. Well, I guess it will, but it's supposed to on your bike, and it'll migrate back as well. ?