Sign in to follow this  

Sunday Aug 24 > Meadow Valley, Minnesota > Anyone Interested ?

I met Matt (New450) there after the Pro race. Since I (crashed) there last year, the track (jumps) have been changed, and I REALLY like it.

I am eager to go back !!!

It sounds like fun, but I need to get Elijah to come along. He has a trip to the state fair planed for Thursday, so he is thinking riding on Friday will be to much. Some peoples kids??👍

What time would you be leaving / riding ?

We were thinking of riding Arkansaw on Sunday. This will be his last ride before he heads of to college.

It sounds like fun, but I need to get Elijah to come along. He has a trip to the state fair planed for Thursday, so he is thinking riding on Friday will be to much. Some peoples kids??👍

What time would you be leaving / riding ?

We were thinking of riding Arkansaw on Sunday. This will be his last ride before he heads of to college.

Has Elijah ever been there ?

I would bet someone else's right arm he would THOROUGHLY like this track: www.meadowvalleymx.com

I would prefer getting there earlier than later.

It sounds like fun, but Elijah is now going on a hospital internship on Friday.

I don't think I can ride on Friday and Sunday, so I will have to pass this week.

Maybe next time.

The next time I see you, I will give you the money for the bars and clamps, If that is OK?

It sounds like fun, but Elijah is now going on a hospital internship on Friday.

I don't think I can ride on Friday and Sunday, so I will have to pass this week.

Maybe next time.

The next time I see you, I will give you the money for the bars and clamps, If that is OK?

I will be at Hoot's on Thursday, 28 August w/ my Sister's family. We are heading up to my Mother's for Labor Day weekend.

Anyone interested ?

Would if I could Kevin!! But I have my case split, and crankshaft out... and don't have enough free time to have it back together that soon 👍

I havn't been there for a while... they make a lot of changes?

I havn't been there for a while... they make a lot of changes?

Charlie, I was there June 07. They added a new section after the BIG step-up that almost sent me over the bars (It looks much more do-able now).

The big table where you get on the track is now a step-up.

I really like the looks of it.

I was hoping someone 👍 would be able to squeeze in a day of riding...

What time are you thinking of heading out there on Friday? I usually get out of work at noon but MIGHT be able to fanagle something out if the weather is decent.

If I can make it, would you be open to carpooling??? Also, if the weather is bad are you able to ride any other days this week-end?

What time are you thinking of heading out there on Friday? I usually get out of work at noon but MIGHT be able to fanagle something out if the weather is decent.

If I can make it, would you be open to carpooling??? Also, if the weather is bad are you able to ride any other days this week-end?

Car pooling is fine Matt !!!

I can easily fit 2 CRF450R's on my trailer.

My Altima gets ~ 16 mpg pulling a loaded trailer.

I have NOT thought about the weekend, but have not counted it out either.

Is it supposed to rain ?

Depending how dirty the bikes are, we have a wicked sweet pressure washer here at work (just down the road (Buerkle Rd) from Sam's Club in WBL).

Car pooling is fine Matt !!!

I can easily fit 2 CRF450R's on my trailer.

My Altima gets ~ 16 mpg pulling a loaded trailer.

I have NOT thought about the weekend, but have not counted it out either.

Is it supposed to rain ?

Depending how dirty the bikes are, we have a wicked sweet pressure washer here at work (just down the road (Buerkle Rd) from Sam's Club in WBL).

That almost (and possibly is) worse than what my truck gets! I could drive too if needed.

I just checked the forecast and it is supposed to rain Friday but who knows?!

I also just found out that a co-worker has tomorrow and Friday off so it may not be possible to get out any earlier than around noon Friday - and then I'd still have to drive back home to get my bike and gear.

The pressure washer would be nice - and close to my house as well.

I will be at Hoot's on Thursday, 28 August w/ my Sister's family. We are heading up to my Mother's for Labor Day weekend.

Always a fun time, but that is the day we are taking Elijah off to college. These kids always get in the way of a fun time.

Always a fun time, but that is the day we are taking Elijah off to college. These kids always get in the way of a fun time.

Dan,

I will be driving back through St. Cloud Monday afternoon, early evening (6pm)...

I can easily stop at Hoots then...(???)

re-titled !!!

How about Sunday, instead ?

If you are talking about riding Sunday the 24th we are open. Like I said, E and I were thinking of Arkansaw, but we could be persuaded into something else.

If you are talking about riding Sunday the 24th we are open. Like I said, E and I were thinking of Arkansaw, but we could be persuaded into something else.

Meadow Valley is real neat !

It is worth a try !!!

Plus, we may get others (Mat...cough...cough & how about you Shawn and Charlie ?)

There is an offroad loop as well, but I never rode that.

I'm out Kevin. Haven't worked on my bike since I rode it last, and I'm also super busy this weekend. Massive server migration...

Oh, and going to watch the Steelers take on the Viqueens.

Meadow Valley is real neat !

It is worth a try !!!

Plus, we may get others (Mat...cough...cough & how about you Shawn and Charlie ?)

There is an offroad loop as well, but I never rode that.

Kevin, I AM IN FOR SURE Sunday - there's no way work can interfere with my schedule that day! What time do we leave?! Like I said, I can even drive if necessary.

Kevin, I AM IN FOR SURE Sunday - there's no way work can interfere with my schedule that day! What time do we leave?! Like I said, I can even drive if necessary.

If Dan & Son, Elija, opt to ride at Meadow, he will be driving right by my home. I will be snagging a ride w/ him (?)

Now, does Dan have room for yet a second earth shattering Honda...???

Help from the audience (that would be you Dan).