Sign in to follow this  

reeds new bike

Titanium member yet you find it necessary to start a completely UNnecessary thread...

well this is the picture and video forum...not only does it provide a picture..but it also further acknowledges that reed moved to ride for suzuki

Titanium member yet you find it necessary to start a completely UNnecessary thread...

Hmmmm. The "Thread Police" are here to tell us when and what types of threads to start. :)

Hmmmm. The "Thread Police" are here to tell us when and what types of threads to start. :)

Like previously stated, theres a million other threads in the Supercross/Arenacross/Motocross section.

Like previously stated, theres a million other threads in the Supercross/Arenacross/Motocross section.

A lot of the people on here, like me, don't have time to go through each thread and get the latest news. I rarely go on anything besides pictures & videos, and general. So stop bashing him, it is new news to a lot of us.

lol we get new police evry day.

his bike does look pretty sweet and I can't wait to see what happens at the track.

lol we get new police evry day.

his bike does look pretty sweet and I can't wait to see what happens at the track.

lots of this

Reed_Pancake_Front_1280.jpg

Reed_Suzuki_Jump_1280.jpg