Sign in to follow this  

Dual sport ride somewhere near the Springs

Anyone up for a DS ride out of the springs in the near future. Week days are best for me. Just want to get out and ride dont really care where. All of my buddies just have Dirtbikes so I need a DS riding buddy. I am on an XR650R so it should be up to the task alright. I just plated it recently so am itching to get out and ride it. Let me know

I'd be down for a ride. I am currently working out a solution for a rear rotor for my dirt wheel swapped DRZ SM. I'll post again when I get it figured out.

Got my dirt wheels up and running yesterday. Went up to 717 with a friend.

What did you have in mind for a ride? We could get a Capitain Jacks run in some weekday after work (6pm or so)

Let me know

Anyone up for a DS ride out of the springs in the near future. Week days are best for me. Just want to get out and ride dont really care where. All of my buddies just have Dirtbikes so I need a DS riding buddy. I am on an XR650R so it should be up to the task alright. I just plated it recently so am itching to get out and ride it. Let me know

Where in general terms are you looking to ride? I just moved to Denver and am looking for dual sporters too. However, I am not familiar with the local name or geography. How far away are you from Denver?