Sign in to follow this  

Tire Choice

hey i ride at elisnore(hard and slick) milestone(softer dirt a little loam with a little sand) and rocky hard packed desert what would be a good choice for a tire. a good all around tire. The tire that came with the bike is some brand i never heard of i bought used the tires nobbies get chipped up like crazy and a few nobbies a almost completly gone.

Thanks

Dude if you ride califorina!!! dunlap 756-110-90-19 is a great tire all around I ride nor-cal on one and i refuse to ride with anything else. great tire.

HOOOAH!!! ride red. you could try IRC they also make a real aggresive tire, lot of guys in our club sware by them, but for the record i spent one in about 1 and half rides under a 250!!! so that tells alot about that tire.

happy hunting. stetler out.

I just bought new a dunlop D739 for $34. I think its a overall good tire and Honda put it on my 05 stock so I trust them, and for the price you could get two for the price of any other tire. Cycle Gear is where there at.

Michelin MH3 front and rear I completely aggree with Honda_250f_rider.

I heard some great results about the michelin Hp4 tires.

Also the dunlop D745 seems to be great. I would go with the bigger 90/100-21 front and the 110/80-19 rear.

I do not recommend running a 110/90-19 tire on a 250F.

I run a 110/90-19 Michelin MH3 rear on my bike at the moment... It works great. For the 110 I just needed to shim out my silencer very slightly with a couple of small washers. (MRD pipe)

i like ms2's and millville stickys. the millvilles wear quicker but oh boy do they ever grip nice!

i like the factory dunlop setup on a 07. 742fa, and a 756 out back. feels planted on turns. when this setup slides, it feels like it gives you a warning before it puts you down if anyone can understand me right now at 4am 👍.