After market Exauhast for a crf250r

I just got a bone stock crf250r 2004 And im pretty happey with her as is but i put on a bigger rear sproket and am looking for a real healthy pipe Keep it FmF im pretty faithful with them. and i just wanted too get some insite on a pipe. i really want a titanium4 but hell those are a thing of the past. well just wanted too know what was best. thanks.?

i have FMF powerbomb header and factory 4 "silencer" ... i put it in quotes cause thats what its called, but it doesnt seem to do and silencing :D im not sure if they even make the factory 4 now... this one was bought by the previous owner in 05. I know you said you wanted FMF but someone else is going to say it if i dont... check out MRD, they will make an exhaust to your specifications. ? thats whats going on my DRZ hopefully.

For exhaust go with MRD (www.mrd-racing.com) like biker boy mentioned. MRD exhaust systems are hand made and amazing quality. The pipes are made to your power specifications, ie top end, bottom end ect. Also, MRD systems come with a lifetime warranty, so if you break it, it will get fixed for FREE. Most people will suggest going with the Pro Comp exhaust system for $430 vs the $400 exhaust system because the normal exhaust is too loud. The Pro Comp exhaust is a little quieter without taking power away.

I also like FMF and everyone who uses them seem to run the 4.1 systems now. I too am looking for a new pipe, but due to low funds I think Im going to go with the slip on power core 4 for $250.

A slip on isn't going to give you very much power, if any noticeable at all. Just wait until you have enough money for an MRD. You won't be disappointed. ?

yo chevy74 are you like in love with mr.d singles??? hahah u only seem to poast in exhaust threads and mention mr.d, and will fight that a single ehaust is bteer than a dual.?

I wouldn't say in love, but if your going to pay money for an exhaust system why not get the best with an MRD system :worthy:

Have you tested all of them, or do you just like your MRD?

I've tried FMF, DR. D and MRD, and I like the MRD better, especially for the $430 price tag versus $700-$1100.

I also have ridden on a bike that had a Yosh on it, but I cant really tell if it added power because I didn't have a stock bike to compare it to.

i bought the silencer by itsself...and the header came off a bike im fixing up.

Oh, so the mid pipe came with the stainless PowerBomb?

I was about to say, if your mid pipe is titanium, maybe I should stop revving my bike to the moon ?

Picture1-3.png

Picture2-2.png

Man, flash makes your bike look likes its scratched and dirty as heck.

yo chevy74 are you like in love with mr.d singles??? hahah u only seem to poast in exhaust threads and mention mr.d, and will fight that a single ehaust is bteer than a dual.:worthy:

Well i have only heard good things from MRD. i just ordered mine and it was built and shipped today. dave will make a twin if you want so its not like chevy is getting paid or anything. but i hear they are awesome. ill write a review of my procomp mrd exhaust once i get it ?