Sign in to follow this  

Unleash My crf250r?????

I just got a crf250r 2004 Real clean, And im wondering what i can do too her to make her a beast!!!. Money not an option...(just for shit's and grin's)lol.

I'm real happy with it as is but i want too make that puppy sing. thanks your input is greatly Apprisheated...:)

if you ride trails don't get the high comp piston though. other than that, suspension set up (surprised no one has said that already) is one of the best ways to make your bike faster.

+1 suspension then high comp piston, then RHC or 07 head and a 08 cam next

There is nothing wrong with the 13.5:1 pistons for riding in the trails. I ride track and the trails and my bike works great with JE piston and MRD exhaust.

But the number one thing is proper springs for your weight in the suspension. A bike that is suspended good for you and doesn't do anything weird and just works perfect is really nice. Then you can dial sag, clickers, etc.

allot of people dont like the high comp piston in trails because you cant let the revs drop or the bike will start chuging which is bad for the trans. anywho, ice cube 302 big bore would make it rip :)

+1 on the suspension... :)

You'll a huge difference in handling...

Power is always good, but no sense have that power without the control...:D:worthy:

nos for sure

+1 and don't forget a Quality Blow off valve or you'll get laughed off the track 👍