Nice vid on a local up and comer

I watched this kid since he started racing a couple years ago, and he got fast in a hurry. He is one of the few people to do the Carmichael triple at Broome Tioga (the only people I have ever seen do it are Ricky Carmichael, Paul Carpenter, and Keven Windham), and this kid was doing it on a 250F.

http://www.rrkreations.com/Movies/JoshEmmi.html

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty fast kid. ONly thing I didn't like was the typical "I'm the shit" attitude. Like how he said, "I was running third in my first moto, went down and it basically ruined my whole week."

That kind of stuff can't ruin your whole week if you're a serious racer. Gotta get back up and make a strong showing. Especially in the next races. Not a very good excuse IMHO:excuseme:

Not denying the fact that he is ripping though.

Ive seen him ride quite alot,super fast but he got a spanking at the last K-roc race at Englishtwon, He has bikes out the butt too, i walked past his fun mover and hes got like four 250f's, a couple of 450's and three 250 smokers. Kind of unnecessary for someone at his level.

I want to see him up against Dean Wilson, Blake Bagget, Ian Trettle, etc

He would'nt last, it would be like asking James stewart to run againt DV12, Most kids start riding at three or four years old, when you start at 13 in the 85cc 12-15 novice class your putting your self out there with kids who already have ten years of experience.

I don't notice a cocky attitude?

Also, if you go down at Loretta's and lose a ton of spots it does ruin your entire week (finishing place wise). I know that from experience!

Hopefully the kid does well, seems to haul. Making top 20 in b-class at Loretta's is amazing no matter how long you ride, he's extremely fast for not riding since he's been a little kid.

I watched this kid since he started racing a couple years ago, and he got fast in a hurry. He is one of the few people to do the Carmichael triple at Broome Tioga (the only people I have ever seen do it are Ricky Carmichael, Paul Carpenter, and Keven Windham), and this kid was doing it on a 250F.

http://www.rrkreations.com/Movies/JoshEmmi.html

Racing or riding??

He's a good rider when he gets a good start. I've noticed that he isn't the best at coming through traffic.

Ive seen him ride quite alot,super fast but he got a spanking at the last K-roc race at Englishtwon, He has bikes out the butt too, i walked past his fun mover and hes got like four 250f's, a couple of 450's and three 250 smokers. Kind of unnecessary for someone at his level.

The kid is filthy rich, it's ridiculous. He's got $8k into his race 450s engine alone.

He's a good rider when he gets a good start. I've noticed that he isn't the best at coming through traffic.

The kid is filthy rich, it's ridiculous. He's got $8k into his race 450s engine alone.

He is trying to sell one for 11 grand

2008 kx450f 22mm offset triple clamps,works connection perch-skid plate-engine guards-brake caps top and bottom-rotator clamp, Alpina tubeless wheels, steel braided brakelines front and rear, Prototype yoshi exhaust,red axel blocks, VPE custom motor, VPE suspension, full hinson clutch, brand new plastics and graphics, holeshot device, new chain and sprockets, new grips, boyeson water pump+ cover, boyeson clutch cover, 1 of a kind boyeson water housing, This bike has 6 motos on it total! 3 at the regional and 3 at lorettas. (hour meter is close to 7 hours) $11000

thats his ad.. And kj i have seen videos of you on youtube and you rip..what class do you race in..