08 crfx front shocks

my brand new 08 crfx, the front shocks moves a little when i pull it back and forth, is this normal? i check the tightness of the upper and lower bearing and its perfect it has no clearance. ?

THIS IS WHAT I READ IN THE MANUAL, stand infront of your crfx,grab the fork ( at the axle), look at the stearing head, and push the fork in and out toward the engine to check for pley in the stearing head bearing. if any roughness or pley is felt, but you do not see any movement in the stearing head, __the fork bushings may be worn.___ this is my concern how come that this bushing is worn when i bought the bike brand new. or is this normal that the fork has a pley..

put the bike at center stand,front tire not touching the ground, holding the front axle i move it in and out and found out that the SLIDER is the one moving.and not the steering. my question is, is this normal to a brand new bike? that the slider has a play..

no oil leak. the bike has zero hours. just bought it brand new. it is my habit before riding it i check every thing. like re tight the bolts,steering, etc. and this is what i found out, im just curious if this is normal fresh from the dealer.

no oil leak. the bike has zero hours. just bought it brand new. it is my habit before riding it i check every thing. like re tight the bolts,steering, etc. and this is what i found out, im just curious if this is normal fresh from the dealer.

Go ride the livin sheet out of the bike if it does not leak you have no problem.