Sign in to follow this  

rev

hi iv been riding for quite a long time 3 or 4 yrs but i need help iv gt the grips with most jumping stuff but i dont now cos this is what i do...

i keep my the throttle steady all the way up the face then shut when my front wheel is in the air but then i blip the thrrotle in the air is this right i need 2 now:ride:

Hard to understand. I pin it all the way through the face until both wheels are off then I let off and eventually blip in air

hi iv been riding for quite a long time 3 or 4 yrs but i need help iv gt the grips with most jumping stuff but i dont now cos this is what i do...

i keep my the throttle steady all the way up the face then shut when my front wheel is in the air but then i blip the thrrotle in the air is this right i need 2 now:ride:

Please rephrase your question.:)

edit. I think I understand what you're saying. What kind of bike are you riding? 2 or 4 stroke? Generally letting off when your front tire leaves the lip can be bad on a 4 stroke.

im riding 2 stroke sorry guys if you cant understand me but if i keep it pinned till both wheels are off my back wheel goes to far down