Anyone Run this Combo

That's what I am running now.

I think it's great on the road for knobbies. Got about 1,600 pavement miles on 'em and the rear is still 40-50% tread compared to new. Front is about 80%.

The D606 is way better than stock Trailwing, but still never really hooks-up like a MX knobbie. IMO, it's the best compromise for how I use my bike. The MT-21 is good IMO, but I think I messed-up and got one too narrow. The bike is sorta darty at speed. Holds corners good in the woods though.

I'll probly buy these tires again.

That's what I am running now.

I think it's great on the road for knobbies. Got about 1,600 pavement miles on 'em and the rear is still 40-50% tread compared to new. Front is about 80%.

The D606 is way better than stock Trailwing, but still never really hooks-up like a MX knobbie. IMO, it's the best compromise for how I use my bike. The MT-21 is good IMO, but I think I messed-up and got one too narrow. The bike is sorta darty at speed. Holds corners good in the woods though.

I'll probly buy these tires again.

Thanks guy! I had an MT21 rear previously and I liked it as well. Was pretty good on the road.

I run that combo and I would have to say I am quite happy with it. I frequently ride it at 75 mph on the highway and it is quite smooth. I don't have any wobble or stability problems at that speed. You will notice that it gets loud at about 50 mph. Don't think that get much more than 1500 miles on the street but I'm kind hard on the throttle.

ya i see what your saying. My MT21 was a 120 though and the 606 will be a 130 so it should be a little better I think. My buddy has the 606 on his husky right now and loves it as well.

I'm going to try it out. Can't go wrong. The MT21 front is great in my opinion.

Licks scrotum in the sand but the bike is generally not a sand bike anyway.