Sign in to follow this  

Cheap Hubs?

Ok well in may in taking a week trip to silver lake. i know the date is far away, but im going to start putting together a rear wheel for the paddle. i dont have enough money for a complete one, so thats why im starting now. I already have a rear wheel, im going to get it anodized. Anyways, ive searched ebay and cant find a used hub, so where is a place i can order a pretty cheap hub for a kx250f.

Id just find someone parting out their 250f in the classified section, on craigslist, google for a 250f being parted out and add the phrase "classifieds" "forums" "for sale", or on ebay.

The cr125 also uses the same wheels. I have found alot of parts that are interchangable with the cr 125 and they usually are cheaper,especially from specific dealers. You would think they would be smart enough to make things standard with their pricing.

The cr125 also uses the same wheels. I have found alot of parts that are interchangable with the cr 125 and they usually are cheaper,especially from specific dealers. You would think they would be smart enough to make things standard with their pricing.

the same wheels or same hubs? because im after the hubs.