Sign in to follow this  

20+ stitches in face

sat afternoon had a close encounter with a skateboard. resulted in about 25ish stitches in my forehead. took 2 layers of stitches to close it up. i severed some nerve so now i cant feel my eyebrow up to my hairline, lol. the cut goes from about the middle of my nose horizontally to the middle of my eyebrow, its pretty big.

i was told to get the stitches out in 5-7 days. im allowed to shower with it, no beach or sun

question, when can i start riding again? is it possible to cover my stitches with a bandana and put my helmet on? i really dont want to miss out on a sweet trip to the dunes!

please let me know!

sat afternoon had a close encounter with a skateboard. resulted in about 25ish stitches in my forehead. took 2 layers of stitches to close it up. i severed some nerve so now i cant feel my eyebrow up to my hairline, lol. the cut goes from about the middle of my nose horizontally to the middle of my eyebrow, its pretty big.

i was told to get the stitches out in 5-7 days. im allowed to shower with it, no beach or sun

question, when can i start riding again? is it possible to cover my stitches with a bandana and put my helmet on? i really dont want to miss out on a sweet trip to the dunes!

please let me know!

uhhh. I would wait till you get the stitches out, thats your face your talking about, and unless you already look like Leather Face, I would not take any chances, your call though.

I would wait too. You don't want to risk getting an infection.

You have plenty of more opportunities to ride.