Sign in to follow this  

Qlink?

Moparren,

My friend Brian has the exact bike shown in your web link. I will ask him to come online and give you a report.

👍

qlink is an extremely well built product

68mph is top speed tho

we sold peobably 20-30 of them and not 1 major problem

I bought a Q Link Legacy about one year ago. I have 1400 miles on it. It is the first motorcycle I've ever owned so my expertise is limited. The cycle is very easy to ride, and mechanically, one year and 1400 miles I have had no problems whatsoever. I changed the oil at the break in 650, and also changed the tranny oil at the same time... Since the tranny takes standard motor oil and does not call for it to be changed again in the maintenance schedule, I used synthetic in the tranny... If you get one I suggest getting an old fashioned squeeze pump oil can because the tranny has a drain plug down low and a fill plug above but its a very small opening and any funnel I had would not fit into it... I ended up getting a medicine syringe and squirting the oil in a ML at a time... Took forever but got the job done.

I've had a lot of fun riding it, and hard core bikers stop me quite often to find out what it is and how I like it. I've seen in other forums that some people can get theirs up to 70 mph, and get 70 miles per gallon too. That has not been my experience. I get 51.1 mpg and I have gotten it over 60 mph a few times if the wind is at my back, but I am very large... 6'3" and over 300 pounds, plus I added a 70's era Faring and windshield to it which made the ride immensely more comfortable, but I'm sure increased the drag... At least it takes the brunt of the wind and not me.

I mentioned my size, and I am comfortable on the bike... I looked at the Honda Rebel before buying this, and it is considerably smaller and I was not comfortable on it... The Rebel is smaller, air cooled as opposed to water cooled, and more expensive. I've got a full sized bike that I don't have to shift and because I can't take it on the interstate (don't want to get run over, and that 60 top speed is a little scary when a semi doing 85 is breathing down your neck) I get to see all the scenery on the state highways.

It will not win races, but it moves with more than enough pep for light, moderate, and heavy traffic. It is very comforatble in the 35 to 50 range, and stopping distance is very short... just remember to throw your weight backwards in quick stops because the front brakes are very very good.

I may upgrade to more power in the future, but for now its a great learner, great gas saver, and great conversation starter. MSRP is 3999, but I got mine tax included for 3k out the door. Your results may vary.

that is a estimate on speed on most of these bikes i have a zongshen sierra which is a x-ranger qlink before they went to the supermoto. I myself i like the bike and rides strong but the price is alittle high for that model you can go and check out united motors and get a 650cc edition for 3500.00 better bike and 3 year engine warranty

http://www.powersportstv.com/models/UnitedMotors-Motorcycles.html

this is the website with the bikes for 3500 or so but the bike is a full size 250 and is supposed to get 75+ mpg and goes 100mph but its air cooled the 200 dual purpose is nice and it comes with a 3 year engine and tranny warranty

I help at a shop that sells qlink.I just bought a xp200 supermoto.

As far as the legacy only problem we have had was when customer took to another dealer to get serviced and they forgot to tighten drain plug.

We have found that a company named MRP makes after market parts that will get you more speed out of your bike.Cf moto makes the sapero and legacy for q link. If you guy need any info I will help out with anything you need.

Thanks for the replys everybody, I was steering him towards the Qlink as he has never been on a bike before and it looked like a good start. Glad to hear from happy owners!👍

I bought a qlink xf200 earlier this summer. Bike has about a 1000 kilometers on it. The odometer isnt in miles. Honestly its the biggest piece of crap that I personally have owned except for an early 70's sportster. After about 2 weeks it developed a leak through the headbolt stud on the right side of motor. Not a really big deal prolly just loosened up but when I went to go tighten and torque the acorn nut it didnt feel right. sure enough the stud stripped right out of the case. I was a little pissed but figured someone during assembly overtightened it and i can see how that could happen so I called q-link and told them the deal and to their credit they were willing to send me a new motor only catch was it would take at least 2 months for the motor to come in from china or wherever there made. Which sucks because the only reason I bought the bike was to save gas money to and from work. Yeah i could ride the v-rod but daily commuting on a nice bike just sucks when it gets scratches and nics from normal road driving. Still havent recieved the motor and the repaired motor is now running shitty which could be from me putting it back together wrongly (possible but not probable) or It could be developing another problem. Either way im going to have to fix it before i sell this thing and buy a sport bike that will be more reliable. Hopefully with the winter coming I can find a younger kid looking to unload a 600 or 750 for 5k ish. The thing that really pisses me off is that I dropped a couple hundred in sprockets/exhaust/air box/and jetting. FYI. head cannot be removed from the motor without dropping the motor in the frame which is a bit of a pia. Also the electronics in the dash only work when they decide to work. Grips sucked replaced those the first day I had the bike. I realize it only costs 3,000 for the bike and you cant expect the same quality as you would get for a bike of 7000+. But going on 2 months for a motor is unsatisfactory.

if your not happy with a qlink buy a roketta or hybird/wildfire

you would drive it through your dealer's front window

but i am sorry that you are having problems with your bike

hope you get it solved

if your not happy with a qlink buy a roketta or hybird/wildfire

you would drive it through your dealer's front window

but i am sorry that you are having problems with your bike

hope you get it solved

Trust me this is the last chinese bike for a while. To me its not worth the frustrations. If I take into account the cost of the bike, My time fixing it, and the extra gas money for the truck while this bike is down, I would have been better off buying a jap bike. But I hope things work out for the rest of you guys.