Sign in to follow this  

Croom 23/24 ?

Adam, give me a call if you do! I got my phone back, but dont have your number in here.

Adam, give me a call if you do! I got my phone back, but dont have your number in here.

Will do, you have one of those days off? Sean and I hit up Bonita yesterday it was pretty wet, but still fun to screw around.

I might go Sunday (that looks like the better day right now) depending on whether the Bonecrusher area (near me) is open or not.

Don:thumbsup:

I'm about 68.95% sure I am gong Sunday with Scott and Cassey. I have the hall pass, however, work may prevent it. We have a lot going on and I have work to do to the clutch... If not this week next week for sure. (Labor Day weekend)

anyone know of the conditions at Croom now? I'm sure they probably haven't been pounded as badly as we have in Orlando or east of here but they probably have gotten quite a bit of rain there.

I think I'm gonna ride the enduro on sunday. It's just a lil' bit farther and JBelle's video from last year convinced me.

anyone know of the conditions at Croom now? I'm sure they probably haven't been pounded as badly as we have in Orlando or east of here but they probably have gotten quite a bit of rain there.

Anyone, anyone?

I'm out for this Sunday. I am off next Thursday and Friday if anyone is up for that.

Rode in a little rain, muddy, black slime bad day makers, broken trees across the paths, I leaned my bike on a tree and the tree came crashing down, had a great time today.

Great day on sunday....Croom

Sun was out, not a whole bunch of Quads (there was one little kid riding around my area honking his horn every 20 sec's or so - I was just laughing thinking this is the new Quad thing!!!), trails were sweet and not even a lot of bike's on the trails (then again I wasn't always on the trails either).

Don:thumbsup:

Monday was wet and nasty, it was fun though. I decided to follow a couple of newbies through the clay area and put my bike in the mud four feet deep. Then again working on the bike is half the fun. Can't wait till next Sunday, lol.

Monday was wet and nasty, it was fun though. I decided to follow a couple of newbies through the clay area and put my bike in the mud four feet deep. Then again working on the bike is half the fun. Can't wait till next Sunday, lol.

hahaha! My girlfriend sunk her bike in the clay pit on her 1st time out there up to the front fender. Took us a 1/2 hour to get it freed up and pulled out. She'll never do that again!

I was out w/ my buddy sunday morning and got to blast some trails for about 15 minutes before going down and breaking my hand. 👍