Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Cool Millville crash sequence

I just got home and put the first memory card in. I got my focus settings dialed after having some trouble at Red Bud and Budds Creek. I wanted to put a few on here today and figured some of you would enjoy this sequence. :D

millvillecrash1.jpg

millvillecrash2.jpg

Untitled-11copy.jpg

MillvilleCrash4.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

• Like 2

Heres a random shot of Tommy Hahn railing the outside of a loamy Millville bowl turn. I'll have more pictures up here this week!

TommyHahn1.jpg

Nice sequence there! Was that the corner right after the the whoops? Great photos btw!

good job on the pics......i wonder if tedesco ever realized/knew his boot buckle was loose....

Hey do you have Villopotos crash in the second moto on the first lap when he busted his visor off? i didnt get to see it cause i wasnt at that corner

good job on the pics......i wonder if tedesco ever realized/knew his boot buckle was loose....

I don't know but I see alot of pros with one or more buckles loose on their boots. Almost makes me think they leave them undone on purpose. Isn't that the ankle he had problems with??? Maybe he as some brace on it and needs to leave the boot a little looser?? 👍