Sign in to follow this  

lost skid plate at rampart 8/16

We went up to Rampart on saturday to play in the rain, and it seems my skid plate went AWOL. If anyone finds it I'm sure we could arrange for some kind of ransom to be paid i.e 12pack of favorite beer. It is a Devol, and it's off of a '99 cr500. Thanks!

I was there sunday and didnt see it. But I did manage to lose my cell phone AND keys....but found them about a mile back...

Im going tuesday after work..ill keep my eyes peeled

edit-where abouts did you park/ride

we were parked about 2 1/2 miles in at the restrooms. I'm not sure of the trail #'s that we rode, but we rode over by scotty's rock then down south a ways and back up through devils slide. Then it was 690 back to the truck.

Quick question... Will that fit a 99 Yz250?

Just playing...👍

sucks though man, hopefully someone from the board spots that for you. good luck.

I'm sure with proper fabrication it will fit your application i.e. zip-ties and duct tape. It's really a bummer since it was almost brand new, but I must say I was'nt very impressed with the Devol anyway. I have the radiator guards and they're topnotch, but the skid plate left something to be desired.

I'm sure with proper fabrication it will fit your application i.e. zip-ties and duct tape. It's really a bummer since it was almost brand new, but I must say I was'nt very impressed with the Devol anyway. I have the radiator guards and they're topnotch, but the skid plate left something to be desired.

I have heard disappointment about the Devol before. Thats why I am going with the Works plate.