Sign in to follow this  

Call It!

That's a '95 SX big bore. 440 I think.

That's no 440. That is a twinky (125). Look at the pipe. A 440 has a man's pipe on it not that little dinky thing. '95 sounds like the right year. In '96 they went orange if I remember right, so '95 is probably it.

Easiest way is to check the VIN # with the link in the previous post.

That's no 440. That is a twinky (125). Look at the pipe. A 440 has a man's pipe on it not that little dinky thing. '95 sounds like the right year. In '96 they went orange if I remember right, so '95 is probably it.

Easiest way is to check the VIN # with the link in the previous post.

Small bores (125,250) had the exhaust on the right side. I had a 250 years ago and I'm pretty sure the 125's were like the 250's. I'm not sure if 440 is the right size on this one though. My friend had a 95 440 EXC and it looked like that one but with lights. The SX may have been a different size, like 400 or something. 👍

Is the OP going to keep us hanging or what?

Hey sorry you guys it is "and I didnt know a year" but a 92 125sx but dont feel bad but it does have 1995 plastics but I guess the 92 had a white frame vs blue frame for 93. I ended up checking the vin and when the title came around it confirmed it. If anyone knows anything about these motors or and interchangability between the 92 and the 93-97 motors it would be greatly appreciated as I have found that these 1992-0 bikes have almost 0 aftermarket support. soooo.... at least they came with good forks? anyways totally lost please help. thnx

stu

Hey sorry you guys it is "and I didnt know a year" but a 92 125sx but dont feel bad but it does have 1995 plastics but I guess the 92 had a white frame vs blue frame for 93. I ended up checking the vin and when the title came around it confirmed it. If anyone knows anything about these motors or and interchangability between the 92 and the 93-97 motors it would be greatly appreciated as I have found that these 1992-0 bikes have almost 0 aftermarket support. soooo.... at least they came with good forks? anyways totally lost please help. thnx

stu

You tricked me! :worthy: The older small bikes did have the sprockets on the right side.

I don't know much about them sorry. KTMTalk.com will help you out. 👍