davej's oil (short review)

2006 yz250f 40hrs always fresh oils in suspension

suspension oils used

stock

belray

spectro

b class rider, non racer

180lbs with gear

nitro charge 140-160psi(used 140psi with dave's oil)

stock valving front and rear

stock springs

davej's mods done when using dave's oil

davej's oil and bleeding procedures front and rear

note: i like dave's idea and method on bleeding the rear shox seems like most of the air is being bled out with this procedure!

used davej's baseline clicker sugestions

after making so adjustments, sag, faster front rebound, slower rear hs and comp

love it!

front was a great improvement def more supple and bottom great

rear wasn't all that noticable for me after using spectro which was also a very good oil front and rear!

bottom line -TRY IT!

My results are real similar to yours! I put the 215.VM2.K5 oil in my forks and shock, along with Dave's recomended ICS spring for the forks.

Absolutely LOVE my forks!! I am always fiddling with my settings, and right now these are the best forks i have ever rode with.

I have to say i didn't notice as much of a change in the shock.

Of course i am not a professional test rider.

Ah...good to hear and thanks for the feedback. ?

I really hope this fluid, or the concept of this fluid, helps to change the perception on what the industry has with regards to the role of suspension liguids. I really don't even care if that's me or someone else just as long as we do something to take advantage of this.

There is just so much room for improvement on something that has been sitting under our noses for so long that I'm a bit surprised that someone didn't think of this concept before we did. Weird. :worthy:

So...with more testing and more feedback, I think we'll be able to make it even better. More to come!