Did some organizing around the house

Well, I got sick of never being able to find things, so I organized all my parts around the house today:

headers, sprockets, rotors:

DSCF1054.jpg

silencers:

DSCF1055.jpg

a drawer for spare hubs, spokes, and wheel parts:

DSCF1057.jpg

chains:

DSCF1065.jpg

Tires in the shed:

DSCF1058.jpg

gas cans also in the shed:

DSCF1059.jpg

spare numberplates:

DSCF1063.jpg

A couple wheels (I have a few more with tires on I use for practice scattered around)

DSCF1062.jpg

helmets:

DSCF1064.jpg

Some plastic and parts organized in boxes by bike:

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

Some two stroke parts!

DSCF1070.jpg

Tubes, and a couple levers/perches:

DSCF1071.jpg

It was a lot of work, but I'm glad I know where stuff is now

Is that before AM PRO or is there a AA?

In MX there is only A,B, and C (and in some districts D for beginners). The pro MX racers are A class racers that pay for a pro license and are fast enough to qualify for a pro national. I'm not fast enough to qualify (I know b/c I race with a lot of guys that barely qualify), so I save my money. If I manage to get that little bit more then I may try my hand at a few pro races.

if he was on hondas he would be racing pros by now.hahahahaha:p ?:D

joking man, sweet garage wish i had a set up half as good as yours. are you sponsored by asv, n-style and all that.

Actually, I used to race hondas a few years ago. I am sponsored by N-Style, but I got the ASV's from Bobby Kiniry. He gets everything free and gives stuff to people he knows.

Well, I got sick of never being able to find things, so I organized all my parts around the house today:

headers, sprockets, rotors:

DSCF1054.jpg

silencers:

DSCF1055.jpg

a drawer for spare hubs, spokes, and wheel parts:

DSCF1057.jpg

chains:

DSCF1065.jpg

Tires in the shed:

DSCF1058.jpg

gas cans also in the shed:

DSCF1059.jpg

spare numberplates:

DSCF1063.jpg

A couple wheels (I have a few more with tires on I use for practice scattered around)

DSCF1062.jpg

helmets:

DSCF1064.jpg

Some plastic and parts organized in boxes by bike:

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

Some two stroke parts!

DSCF1070.jpg

Tubes, and a couple levers/perches:

DSCF1071.jpg

It was a lot of work, but I'm glad I know where stuff is now

Well KJ; can't say that I'm surprised, you always keep your stuff nice. Props man. ? N Edge

Nice garage. I could use a new clutch perch, mine's broken from a tree that jumped in front of me :busted:

damnit i hate them moving trees :worthy: lol

well KJ if you ever need me to take some of that off your hands.... just PM me... looks like its taking up an offle lot of room..?

nice setup man:thumbsup:

In MX there is only A,B, and C (and in some districts D for beginners). The pro MX racers are A class racers that pay for a pro license and are fast enough to qualify for a pro national. I'm not fast enough to qualify (I know b/c I race with a lot of guys that barely qualify), so I save my money. If I manage to get that little bit more then I may try my hand at a few pro races.

Actually, I used to race hondas a few years ago. I am sponsored by N-Style, but I got the ASV's from Bobby Kiniry. He gets everything free and gives stuff to people he knows.

ohh....lucky hahahaha.