Sign in to follow this  

125SX slave cylinder

While riding yesterday, my son went down on a wet turn, the chain apparently picked up a little rock in the mud that was caking it, it went around, and broke a piece of the clutch slave cylinder. (A slave guard was the next thing to go on it). I've checked the classifieds here and on KTMtalk, as well as ebay with no success yet. Was hopeing someone here might have an extra they would part with for a reasonable price so I can get him up and running again for Fall racing. THX for the look, eds

Ok, I found it. It has a wear mark on the inside and I would put a new o-ring in it. It is complete with all the parts. New is $116, I will take $50 shipped USPS priority.

jeeze I though you said $116 + $50. good thing for load times. If he doesnt want it I do! thnx

stu

he didnt say if he wanted it or not, left me hanging. He wanted a photo and I lost my card for my camera. It has a slight wear mark in the bore and I would put in a new o-ring and use it. IF you want it its yours.

Sory I'm late getting back to you, I'll pass. The wear ring kinda scares me, probably never know it was there.