Sign in to follow this  

DR200 fender mod!

With some down time due to a broken clutch cable I decided that I could no longer stand the fender on my DR... so it got chopped off! Just wondering what you think of it, or if anyone else has done this. The license plate brackets are just temporary untill i get a combination brake/turn/running light that mounts to the top of the plate. Should have taken a before pic! Now if I could do something about that:foul:exhaust....

j6iyxc.jpg

how about a good side view. I dont mind my back fender its the front that is fugly.

how about a good side view. I dont mind my back fender its the front that is fugly.

agreed, that chopped back doesnt look too bad though id like to see it from the side too :) , but your going to make one hell of a roost in the mud.

and the front fender, yea, I hated mine too, so i got the supermoto front fender from procycle, and it looks alot better now, and it doesnt flap all over the place ont he highway :D

I like it.

I am thinking of getting a DR250 fender or something with a nicer brake light.

hey...i have the same rear tire..how many miles do you have on your M606's?

newmuff.JPG

With some down time due to a broken clutch cable I decided that I could no longer stand the fender on my DR... so it got chopped off! Just wondering what you think of it, or if anyone else has done this. The license plate brackets are just temporary untill i get a combination brake/turn/running light that mounts to the top of the plate. Should have taken a before pic! Now if I could do something about that:foul:exhaust....

j6iyxc.jpg

dude, thats sweet

you can buy an el-cheapo to do the trick like the one on my 500 in my garage

it'll fit right in there where it should be.

great looking mod

hey I like it!! I've been looking for other fenders too. cant stand this stock crap. what were they thinking. Any Ideas on gearing for these little beasts?

But now it doesn't fend....why would you take it off?

But now it doesn't fend....why would you take it off?

its now a feux-fender.

Suzukirider001,

Do you have any side view pictures of your rear fender mod? I have one also and I have to somehow get rid the stock rear fender.

Thanks