your next honda will be FI: all Honda's FI by 2010

Sounds great! Although I think I might miss my old carbed bikes when it comes to rejetting vs buying power commanders for all my bikes.

+1. I expect carburetor conversions to get more popular as well. A MicroSquirt conversion is also an alternative.

However, EFI has the capability of being so much better from a tuning standpoint. Datalogging wideband oxygen sensor would make getting the right fuel curve easier. Programmable 3D ignition maps would also really help.

[quote name=HeadTrauma;6834755.

However' date=' EFI has the capability of being so much better from a tuning standpoint. Datalogging wideband oxygen sensor would make getting the right fuel curve easier. Programmable 3D ignition maps would also really help.[/quote]

+ 1:thumbsup:

However, EFI has the capability of being so much better from a tuning standpoint. Datalogging wideband oxygen sensor would make getting the right fuel curve easier. Programmable 3D ignition maps would also really help.

Yes, most certainly!! I have street bikes with EFI and I really love being able to down load the info and actually see what the fuel curve is doing as well as the ease as to how I can add/remove fuel at any rpm ?

I was just thinking " Awww crap! I spent all these years perfecting my ability to fine tune and rejet carbs. and now they aren't making carbed bikes anymore" It's kinda like when everyone began to figure out how to program their VCR's and then DVD players came out! LOL