Sign in to follow this  

bigger tank AND radiator guards?

I've searched the threads to no avail. Will the flatland radiator guards work with any of the bigger than stock tanks, clarke ims etc.

I've searched the threads to no avail. Will the flatland radiator guards work with any of the bigger than stock tanks, clarke ims etc.

I don't know, but I'm wondering the same thing about Rooster Performance guards and supports.

Yes. I currently run a 3gallon Clarke tank with flatland radiator guards and it fits fine. I really like the shape and look of the clarke tank, except it fits fairly tight on the frame. It slides right on, but has actually worn flat spots into the aluminum on each side, both about nickel sized and not deep at all. Also, the bracket that mounts by the top triple clamp, could be better designed. The allen bolt WILL come loose if not loctited and really tightened down good. Other than that, extremely pleased witht he quality. If you do buy one, use the stock o-ring AND gasket to put your petcock on. Mine waited until I had every bolt tightened and almost a full tank to start pouring out, I have never taken a bike apart so fast. Would I buy this tank again, absolutely.

I also have an IMS fourgallon that replaces the shrouds, it WILL NOT clear flatlands.

• Like 2