Sign in to follow this  

I Just Wanna Ride!!!!

Man i just wanna ride!!!👍 Almost all summer ive been watching all you guys post im ridin here this weekend, or i rode there last weekend, and man it sucks!:worthy: i broke my hand in the begining of summer and does it suck sitting surfing around the internet and watching the videos and pics everyone posts! Went to red bud and i just wanted to hop on a bike, but i still had my cast on..but got some signitures on it! got the cast of a bit ago and its still hurtin and stiff... but im REALLY praying to hopefully go next weekend!! my dad just needs to get his bike back together...

Some pros actually signed your cast? I know a lot of them won't for superstitious reasons...

Man i just wanna ride!!!:worthy: Almost all summer ive been watching all you guys post im ridin here this weekend, or i rode there last weekend, and man it sucks!:busted: i broke my hand in the begining of summer and does it suck sitting surfing around the internet and watching the videos and pics everyone posts! Went to red bud and i just wanted to hop on a bike, but i still had my cast on..but got some signitures on it! got the cast of a bit ago and its still hurtin and stiff... but im REALLY praying to hopefully go next weekend!! my dad just needs to get his bike back together...

What's pops riding these days? Hope you get back on that horse soon! 👍

ya i waited in line cuz i wanna stewart too but he wouldnt, but ferry did and so did trey canard and josh grant.

hes rididn a kx 250 too! but idk there was something funny with 4 gear? so our friend is helping us fix it!

Yea it sucks, I got hurt the last 2 years in july and had to miss all summer and fall. Going to the races is the worst though. I got a couple pros to sign my cast at millville last year. DV12 said he usually doesn't so it but he did anyways and then got hurt.👍