Sign in to follow this  

Bryan Bosch is my hero.

I keep posting my bikes for sale links in forums, not for added coverage, but usually to display my leaving of a forum (CRFR, DRZ400, XR650R, etc). It was not understood as such, nor approved in any case, so I was 'wacked' for a couple of weeks.

Gee, I had no idea how addicted I am to this damn site, or how un-satisfying it is to yell at the screen, vs. actually posting a reply....

Seriously you trouble maker. 👍 I'd go crazy without a computer screen to yell at too:smirk:

I saw your 650 on CL, was going to call you about it, and forgot/never got around to it. Why'd you get rid of it? I've been looking at 650r for a second, more distance (dirt road) friendly bike....and I always wanted one for some reason.

Gee, I had no idea how addicted I am to this damn site, or how un-satisfying it is to yell at the screen, vs. actually posting a reply....

Hahahaha, that is a great image

LOL... Ya know, admitting it is HALF the battle.

I'll start;

"Hi, I'm John... a TT Addict, and I've been an addict since 5-6-2003...."

Welcome back Krannie. 👍

I saw your 650 on CL, was going to call you about it, and forgot/never got around to it. Why'd you get rid of it? I've been looking at 650r for a second, more distance (dirt road) friendly bike....and I always wanted one for some reason.

Time (not enough)

Money (seller's market)

Guilt (it sat too much)

Biz (I just bought a work van)

You need to quit that work crap, Krannie. LOL....I was day dreaming at work today about being retired and tooling around the country with my 450X hunting for places to trail ride. Then reality struck....

You need to quit that work crap, Krannie. LOL....I was day dreaming at work today about being retired and tooling around the country with my 450X hunting for places to trail ride. Then reality struck....

Like I used to say: ' this work crap is ruining my party schedule ' .

TT is like a morning coffee. A must have before work?:worthy::busted:

Shit.. I wish.

Before work

During work

In place of work

... it consumes me sometimes

I have to shut down the webpage and focus on other things. Like, GET UP out of my chair and take a walk.... pretty hilarious. If I didn't have a PC, my life would.... well... change! I've been on one of these things for 25yrs... why stop now!

MORE COFFEE (seriously... heading to the pot) 👍

... as I hear beavis in the background - of my head - "hheehhehehehhhheeee"

Krannie....you criminal !! Welcome back !! Yes Bryan does rock and a thanks to him for all he does too ! ALL: please join and or support BRC if you can.

Yes Mr. Bosch is a good guy...I especially like the tools he makes. I have been using Bosch tools for years.

Speaking of tools...welcome back Krannie!!!👍

....ooooh, that will get you you a block pass!