My bro and I pulled a Ferris Beuler

So anywho, my dad treats his 07 kx250 like a Ferrari. Its spotless. Usually a signed form with your blood is required to ride it and ONLY with pops there. What if I wanna borrow it? Fagettaboutit! Its his baby. The family went out of town this weekend except my brother, my dad, who from experience always chains up his bike when he leaves (I know I check everytime lol). But, as my brother and I were loading up our bikes we spotted a mean, green, clean KX250 without chain or lock sitting there all lonely:thinking: Hmmm thats odd dad forgot to chain his bike? How odd?? But as soon as that thought entered, it left and I looked up at my brother and saw a mischievious smile and I immeadiatly knew what he was thinking hehe. He then says " Todd, were taking dads green Ferrari to Firebird" I responded with " well thats what dad gets for not locking up his bike" as I loaded it into the truck lol. Before we knew it we were gone! There was no turning back. We were doing it!

We planned on getting lots of muddy pics of it and sending him pictures on our phone with our heads cut off concealing the riders identity lol but forgot. In the end, pops flipped out but I dont live at home so I didnt care but my brother does. He got chewed out and all that (hes 21) but afterwards I talked to him and he said "it was sooo worth it" :worthy:

Just thought I'd share this with ya'll. Im sure you old dudes got some stories haha

You must be a very forgiving person for what your brother did to you a while back. Are you ungrounded :busted::blah::D now or what? Or did you and your bro get grounded for this last stunt? LMAO

We cool now. It was really all Randall not him. Grounded? haha my dad only wishes haha. Havent talked to my parents since that fiasco happened.

Great Story Beuler!!!

I say you need to do a "Do-Over". I'm sure your Pop wouldn't even think you would do it again. :worthy:?

Haha It really needs some tweaking to get it good for the track. I'll slowly mod it under his nose :doh:

show him that cr 500 maybe hell trade ye haaaa

I'll show him pieces haha, its on ebay.

Not a full Ferris unless you wreck it at the end!

We'll I'll just call leaving a little mud on the tires equivilant to wrecking it. He spotted the mud I missed and the jig was up! ?

thats awesome! I wish my dad had an 07 kx I could steal. right now its just a 250x, which i find my 125 wayyy more fun.

Honestly I only rode it about 4 or 5 laps and wanted to go back to my 125:excuseme: They are fun:thumbsup:

Ohhhhhh well that was just stupid haha

The lighting is good, just come out friday night with alec? Brent davie was out there saturday night

Maybe .....Chase can't ride Fri night? Fri or Sat night will be my only chance to ride this weekend........gonna be in class from 6am - 3pm

*Edit........might have to wait til Sat night so that Chase can ride also.