Sign in to follow this  

whats the best way to get my money back out of my 650r?

Hey everyone, i'm selling my xr650r. its a 2001 model and i'm wondering about how to get my money back out of it, i see people chopping them up for parts on ebay... also it is street legal. i figured it would be easy to get my money but no luck so far. how much do these things bring when you sell them for parts? i know the best way to get it out is by riding it lol but this bike isn't for me.

How long have you had it for sale? I think there will always be a niche market for the biggest "R" but it may not be in Georgia. In Colorado, that same bike could reasonably bring between $3000 and $3400 depending on condition. If you are asking between $2600 and $3000 in GA seems like it should sell easy.

its been up for sale about since i got it! lol about 3 weeks, i'm guess i'm being impatient but my L sold for my asking price in two days, an L with 20,000 miles! and this R is nice! we will see...

Put it up on supermotojunkie.com for sale too. Parting it out is a pain.

...which venues are u using to sell it?

...wut part of Georgia?

...those bike sell quickly around major metropolitan areas here in Texas.

PM me the link to ur ad...if it's a sweet deal i know interested people.

👍

Be patient. I just dont have the coin right now. If I did I specifically am looking to buy a street legal converted and plated XR650R so that I can register and DS in Florida. Im just 6 hours away and again if I had the coin today you would already have a sale. Be Patient.