Sign in to follow this  

2 pics i liked =)

I went trail riding today and my friend took two pics of me hittin the jumps in there...they aint so big but i liked how the pics look...tell me what you think...thanks

downsized_0818081442.jpg

downsized_0818081355.jpg

I went trail riding today and my friend took two pics of me hittin the jumps in there...they aint so big but i liked how the pics look...tell me what you think...thanks

downsized_0818081442.jpg

downsized_0818081355.jpg

👍:worthy:

its some local trails over by my house on long island....lol and no 117 is the previous owers number. I didnt change my number or graphics yet...lol thanks for the comments =]

im going in my trails today and im making those jumps bigger. jumping is so fun. i could spend all day just going around and jumping those jumps in a circle. thanks for the comments =)

if your making the jumps bigger, dont forget to step up your landing zone or your going to hit hard every time. great shots of you jumping. where in LI I have family out there . maybe i could bring my bike up that way

if your making the jumps bigger, dont forget to step up your landing zone or your going to hit hard every time. great shots of you jumping. where in LI I have family out there . maybe i could bring my bike up that way

thats in Suffolk County...Pm me if you wanna know the exact spot. Its not that big compared to other riding spots but its right around the corner so i cant complain. Not to mention no cops bother me which is a really good thing. A lot of other trails on the island are full of cops...that would be cool if you could get the bike here. Where is your family located? thanks

thats in Suffolk County...Pm me if you wanna know the exact spot. Its not that big compared to other riding spots but its right around the corner so i cant complain. Not to mention no cops bother me which is a really good thing. A lot of other trails on the island are full of cops...that would be cool if you could get the bike here. Where is your family located? thanks

They live in Elmont and Merrick