Some pics of a track I am trying to build...

Small double

DSC00159.jpg

12ft gap nothing to big till I get bored with it :worthy:

DSC00160.jpg

Putting a landing eventually

DSC00161.jpg

Small berm needs a lot more dirt

DSC00162.jpg

Been there 5 days and the face already has 1ft deep ruts in it

DSC00163.jpg

First time building a track so just working with it till I get it right(will probably be a couple years till I get it right ? )Want to put one more jump and then a technical woods section. Have the trails already in the woods just need to make them more technical.

Also I would post action shots but from what I have heard I would get a lecture for not having riding gear :busted:

Edit: Will post more pics as it comes along

Yea Latrobe is where Rolling Rock is at. I live on the outskirts of Latrobe. It sucks because me and my cousin borrowed my dads tractor to start building but he needed it back so that put a halt to things for a while.

yea, help out your dad , maybe you can get the tractor back soon. till then keep riding on it the berms will grow and your tire tread will shrink:busted:

Yea I've been helping him get stuff done so I can get it back. I don't want my tread to shrink I just put that tire on there ?

We had a few dirt piles scattered through the woods. Use those then started digging. Good thing the people that own the woods behind our house like me :worthy:

you're right, get some gear, safety is important.

Yea I know I'm working on that :worthy: I have a helmet and usually wear my hunting boots :busted: My dad bought me the bike and after that he said I wasn't getting anything else :blah: . So I got a job with my buddy landscaping and I'm saving to get gear ?

Yea I know I'm working on that :worthy: I have a helmet and usually wear my hunting boots :busted: My dad bought me the bike and after that he said I wasn't getting anything else :blah: . So I got a job with my buddy landscaping and I'm saving to get gear ?
your off to a good start:thumbsup:

I'm not "IN" Latrobe, I'm on the outskirts. I don't know how well you know they area. I actually live between Witney and Lycippus if you know where thats at? Or if you know where Possum Hollow Club or Possum Hollow Rd is thats better? My cousin wouldn't care if you came out to ride but our grandmother might lol. She hates it when we ride just because she seen my cousin wreck once. We both live with her. he lives there because he is getting the house eventually. And I live there so I can go riding with him lol

I'm not "IN" Latrobe, I'm on the outskirts. I don't know how well you know they area. I actually live between Witney and Lycippus if you know where thats at? Or if you know where Possum Hollow Club or Possum Hollow Rd is thats better? My cousin wouldn't care if you came out to ride but our grandmother might lol. She hates it when we ride just because she seen my cousin wreck once. We both live with her. he lives there because he is getting the house eventually. And I live there so I can go riding with him lol

Haha I'm sure she'd love to hear a 250 ripping around your yard :worthy: I wear all my gear at least, so she can trust me ?

Is there any good riding around the latrobe area that you've seen?

Haha I'm sure she'd love to hear a 250 ripping around your yard :worthy: I wear all my gear at least, so she can trust me ?

Is there any good riding around the latrobe area that you've seen?

:busted: The only spot around is the gas line. You can get to it from the road I live on. Not saying it is a good spot its just the only spot :blah:

Edit: My cousin has an RM250 so its not like noise is an issue lol