Sign in to follow this  

Video I made

Have you weighed the bike, or just subtracted the weight from what you thought it weighed? 176 lbs sounds extremely light to me. If it does only weight 176, then good job! That's awesome! How much did ti bolts run you?

Have you weighed the bike, or just subtracted the weight from what you thought it weighed? 176 lbs sounds extremely light to me. If it does only weight 176, then good job! That's awesome! How much did ti bolts run you?

Actually i did wiegh it on one of those things they use to wiegh dogs at the vets 👍 A friend of mines mom works at the vets and they got a new one and had the only one out back Its electronic but they got a newer one as it can see the animals heart rate. So i tohguht nothing better than before its thrown away plug it in threw a extension cable and try it. Well the bike wieghs a wooping 176lbs. And the bolts run me $175 and i knew some one that could get me a discount woulda run me $250 but they gave me a discount.

it is a nice 2 stroke but I doubt it weighs that much they (197 pounds)

DRY even with ti bolts plus add fluids that scale has to be wrong also I know this because weighing an mx bike on a dog scale is like people weighing a bmx on a bathroom scale they get wrong readings. so when are we going to see a tricked 250f?? that you rip around on

DRY even with ti bolts plus add fluids that scale has to be wrong also I know this because weighing an mx bike on a dog scale is like people weighing a bmx on a bathroom scale they get wrong readings. so when are we going to see a tricked 250f?? that you rip around on

Dry wieght on a cr125 is 191lbs honda does wieght with full tank of gas and all the liquids so its around 181lbs with liquid. And as for the dog scale. Its a scale its not like a dyno where you can get different readings. A scale is a scale no matter what size. it goes up to 220lbs. scales measure the force of gravity it takes to pull down an object to earth. It's like when one of my friends said "my 4 wheeler does 65mph and your bike does 75mph so for me to be dead even with you i'd have to be doing 85mph on my 4 wheeler. Just like if you were doing 65mph i'd have to do 75mph to stay dead even with you becuse speeds are measured differently on 4 wheelers than dirtbikes". Lol gravity is gravity but thanx for the complimant

You won't see me on a tricked out 250f lol. Im boring it out to a 144 so i wont have to get a 250f ill be faster than they are 👍. Next iek for me any ways is a cr500af.

Your gas cap weighed 1.5 pounds??? and you replaced it with one that weighs 3 grams (thats 1/10th of an ounce).... Having a hard time believing those numbers.

About how many bolts did you change out to save 15 pounds of bolts?

The graphics look really good.

You won't see me on a tricked out 250f lol. Im boring it out to a 144 so i wont have to get a 250f ill be faster than they are 👍. Next iek for me any ways is a cr500af.

yea I guess unless you ride track then the 250f would dominate

Your gas cap weighed 1.5 pounds??? and you replaced it with one that weighs 3 grams (thats 1/10th of an ounce).... Having a hard time believing those numbers.

About how many bolts did you change out to save 15 pounds of bolts?

The graphics look really good.

i put the stock one back on there and i replaced all the bolts on the bike with tianium bolts.

yea I guess unless you ride track then the 250f would dominate

Well a 125 is more than capible of beating a 250f on the track just most people are to lazy to learn how to ride a 125 to be faster than a 250f. besides when i get the 144 kit by by 250f 👍

Well a 125 is more than capible of beating a 250f on the track just most people are to lazy to learn how to ride a 125 to be faster than a 250f. besides when i get the 144 kit by by 250f 👍

Your gonna have to stroke your CR to make it a 144, the most you can bore a CR out to is a 139. And theres no way your bike weighs 176 pounds, no matter how much bolt you replace with Ti it won't be that light.