Sign in to follow this  

Closeout Gear Anyone?

I was looking through some sites that I orderd gear off before. Then I came acrose this one http://www.ridegear.com/rg/item/F-36773/MSR/NXT-Vented-Pants.html

It has ton of MX and street gear for rediculas discounts. I orderd the MSR NXT pants (and about 5 other things) simply because I could not aford not to.$145 down to $25, who could pass that up. Most of the gear is in limited sizes and colours but definitly worth looking at. By the way coupon code "CLOSEOUT25" and get extra 25% off all close out items. Just thought I waould share this with my fellow TT'rs

• Like 1

You da Man Scott

But it sounds toooooo good to be true, have you received the goodies yet?

i bought some of my stuffs from http://www.gmo1.com/ and it worked lmike a charm, shipping cost to france was only $45 for helmet, boots, pants, jersey, goggle, gloves & body armor, prices are good too....

hope it helps

peace

jeffsm400

I ordered some offroad gear last month from them. The had a similar sale. I had no problems, though it took awhile to ship. When it finally came it had been shipped from JC Whitney! I can't complain the price was right.

Im prity shure it is because it is soutch a high volume site. Especaly with clothes and gear there will always be leftover stock due to sizes and colour. They just nedd it to get out of the way for the 09 stuff.

Do you seriously have a 28 waist? is that the measurement?

I usualy where a 30, but the pants have adjustable sinch straps around the wast so I think it will work.

I usualy where a 30, but the pants have adjustable sinch straps around the wast so I think it will work.

Feed that boy a burger....or two!

I've been using www.motorcyclecloseouts.com for about

5 years now. Good stuff and cheap prices.

Regards Sonny

Yes, this is a reputable place. They are only about a 15 miles away from me. I have purchased two street jackets, two street helmets, street pants, dirt riding boots, and misc items. All good quality and the have good service. I am not sure how good of a deal I am really getting though. I am sure the items could have been found cheaper, but I like to try clothing items such as the above on for size.

Yes, this is a reputable place. They are only about a 15 miles away from me. I have purchased two street jackets, two street helmets, street pants, dirt riding boots, and misc items. All good quality and the have good service. I am not sure how good of a deal I am really getting though. I am sure the items could have been found cheaper, but I like to try clothing items such as the above on for size.

Yeah, that's about how far away they are for me too!

They told me if I was spending very much, I could come in find all the sizes I need, then go home and order it, and I'd save because the shipping would be less then the MO tax! Havn't been up there yet this year, need to schedule another trip up to Vivion Rd.

Regards Sonny

Feed that boy a burger....or two!

Its all about the power to weight ratio.👍

Do a search on ridegear.com on here or google before giving them your money.