03 kx500 show room

well i get to go and pick up a 2003 kx500 that has been sitting on a stand and has only touched dirt once for about 15 min. oh and it has a scott stabelizer, rad guards, fmf silencer, desert tank, renthal chain and sprocket setup, full skids all around, brush guards and oh ya it still needs to be broke in. is 2600 a good price?

i put 100 on it last night and pick it up tomorrow. looking through the sight glass, it is crystal clear, actualy i think it is the original shipping oil or fish oil i think. i will post some pics tomorrow.

i put 100 on it last night and pick it up tomorrow. looking through the sight glass, it is crystal clear, actualy i think it is the original shipping oil or fish oil i think. i will post some pics tomorrow.

That will be one hell of a dune weapon. Now lets just hope after the first ride you'll still be alive to give us a ride report ?

that where i found it. the guy is loaded and wanted to build a Destry abott replica. he also has a 02 rm250 never riden that has way more extras than this does.

there are no grafix cause he put the desert tank on it. even after running it up the street and back the oil was realy clear when i drained it. i beleive it is the origanal shipping oil. no wear marks any where on this thing. and i do have the factory plastics and silencer both look brand new.

that where i found it. the guy is loaded and wanted to build a Destry abott replica. he also has a 02 rm250 never riden that has way more extras than this does.

there are no grafix cause he put the desert tank on it. even after running it up the street and back the oil was realy clear when i drained it. i beleive it is the origanal shipping oil. no wear marks any where on this thing. and i do have the factory plastics and silencer both look brand new.

thats what i thought it was on craigs for a while, congrats and have fun on that beast.?