Sign in to follow this  

Hollister sunday morning? the 24th

the new trails are getting beat up now and the difficulty level has gone up slightly. The downhill offcamber now will have deep silt in many places, makes braking fun for sure.

i went yesterday on monday. those trails are very easy. even the black diamonds werent as bad as i tohught. the mx track tho was a blast

the new trails are getting beat up now and the difficulty level has gone up slightly. The downhill offcamber now will have deep silt in many places, makes braking fun for sure.

SWEET 👍

I think I'll be up there either Sat or Sun...not sure which. This will be the first ride for me in I don't know how long.

Temps will be mild 👍 I'll finally get to ride the new trails on sat...cant wait.

So were planning on comming out here and were not gonna tell me?

I'm hurt, Like a Geico cave man.

And that filter had NoToil from the spray can fyi.

So were planning on comming out here and were not gonna tell me?

I'm hurt, Like a Geico cave man.

And that filter had NoToil from the spray can fyi.

I meant no offense Mike. My bad!

I'm showing some newbs around so checking out the renz is probably wishful thinking unless they get a pretty good handle on their directional orientation (fingers crossed)

cool.

I'm pretty new to riding myself so it would be cool to meet up and ride.

although I have ridden most everything Hollister has to offer. I haven't ridden upper ranch.

I have tackled some of the double blacks, only going up though:doh:

Who's going to be where when? I probably can't keep up with any of you guys, but would be cool to meet some of you.

I'm out there the 23rd, VPR_KLR will be there the 24th.

Don't worry about the speed thing. Every TT'er I've ridden with either stops at trail intersections or practices the "leap frog" technique where the leader stops until the guy behind him gets there, then takes off. Then the second guy waits for the third guy, then takes off...and so on. Its common trail courtesy.

Its all about having fun:thumbsup:

Cool, I should be up there saturday, and might go up Sunday too if I'm lucky. I live in Hollister, so it's pretty easy for me to go up there.