Eddieville enduro questions from firsttimers

Hi, so my hubby and I have decided to try the enduro out in Eddieville Sept 7th. Got some questions since we've never done anything like this before. We've checked out their website, but can't tell for sure if the race is as many laps as you can do in 90 minutes, or some other format. Do you pit for gas during the race? If not, is the stock tank on an XR250 enough to finish the race or do you need an oversized tank to do this?

Is this a dead-engine start or more like an MX start? I'm guessing there will be several classes on the track at the same time, right? We've both done a little bit of MX, but that's 10 minutes, and this is not ! ?

Do we need to pre-enter, or show up, pay, and race?

Finally, if we come on Saturday and tent camp, can anyone tell us what kind of facilities there are, i.e. drinking water available, restrooms or outhouses, etc.

Thanks for any advice!

The GP is 1 1/2hrs plus one. As many laps as you can do in the 90mins and then one more if you get in before the end of the 90mins. Scott usually does dead engine starts but you never really know how he will start you. Behind the bike holding it, 50yds behind it, ????. You can just sign up when you get there. There are outhouses available but I'm not sure about the drinking water. You'll enjoy yourself. Its a great track and a lot of fun. The track is long and wide enough that there isn't congestion and you can just race the way you want.

You get in as may laps as you can in 90 minutes. The Eddieville course is roughly eight miles long. There are pits but you typically will not need to stop in the 90 minute races unless something breaks, etc.

Dead engine start. Usually Scott has the riders stand behind the bike holding the rear fender. The different classes go out in waves.

You can just show up and register/pay. Pre-entry is not necessary...but don't show up 15 minutes before the race and expect to get entered! Give yourself (and Debbie!) plenty of time to get signed up.

If you camp there they have honeybuckets. There are some water spigots but I don't know if it is potable. It is only a few minutes drive into Goldendale if you eed anything though.

You will have a blast there...Eddieville is one of my favorite places to ride/race!

I had an awesome time at my first race in June, I was so bummed when it was over, I wanted to go moremoremore! ?. There is a log section to go over, so be prepared for that(loved that part). Some of the markers were hard to figure out at a few of the turns, so the first lap I messed up a few turns and was kind of a throwaway learning to follow the ribbons--but that being my first time ever seeing how they marked the course, I think next time will be much better. Everyone in the short race was really nice to me (my hub was SURE I'd get run over, he's a worrywart), but I just kept to my line, kept to the side, stayed out of the way. People spread out pretty quick. Wear a camelback, it was good to rinse the dust out of my mouth.

IS there ever a playday when the gp track is open?

I loved it, and riding a track was so different! Have a blast, let us know how it goes!!!!