te450, ktm450exc, crf450x ,05-06 which one??

Got a problem!! need some genuine feedback to steer me in the right direction. I am looking at buying a road reg 450 and have come down to three models that fit in my budget ktm450exc, crf450x, te450 all around the 05 to 06 model.(am not looking at wr as I am just stepping off one and want to try a diff model).I am buying secondhand so would like to hear from those that own these bikes and there views on them, not so much how quick they are...(power in the bush is good but I think skills outway that) but overall performance, handling and general maintenance for use in the Aussie bush. sorry if this has been covered previously but this is my first post, cheers

IMHO, I would lean towards the KTM. The RFS motor is a proven design that is easier to work on than the Honda (don't know enough about Husky to compare it to the other two) since the valves are screw tappet that take 10 minutes to adjust rather than Honda's shim-under-bucket that are complicated and intimidating for novice mechanics. There are also lots of options with the RFS motor if you want more power to build it up to a 525 or bigger very economically. The Honda will win in the suspension department if you are looking to really ride hard and fast, but not by a huge margin. The KTM's linkage free rear end is another aspect that is easier to service and maintain. But the most important thing to look for when buying used is to find the cleanest bike you can that fits into your budget and that you have good dealer support/parts access to locally.