Sign in to follow this  

White Plastic for the X

Where are you guys finding the white plastic for the 450x? I thought someone had posted CRF's Only, but can't find it on their site. Thanks for your help.

Where are you guys finding the white plastic for the 450x? I thought someone had posted CRF's Only, but can't find it on their site. Thanks for your help.

Just went and checked and there still available on CRFsOnly.

Front Fender and shroud are here

http://www.crfsonly.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/138_139/sort/2a/page/2

Rear Fender is here

http://www.crfsonly.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/138_139/sort/2a/page/3

The UFOs. I know they show them as red. But if you select one the color option will become available.

Bruce

You can find them at CRF's Only. Go to there website, click on "body", then you'll see fenders, side panels, etc., order white from the tab. Look for the UFO products, that is what I used.DSC06337-1.jpg

Kinda like the all white 450X... Reminds me of my '99 XR400 I used to own. Only in appearance of course

Nevets where did you get your graphics. Looks good!!!

Trail Addict,

They are from Dirt Digits (dirtdigits.com). They are the Matrix.

The matrix are just the pattern though, where did you get the CRF 450X? Cut up the stock graphics?

Yeah......nevets' bike is saaweeet looking. Maybe Agent will post a pic of his X.....It's pretty awesome also.

Cubera,

Thanks for the compliment. I'm hoping to run into you when I'm out West riding. I just recently did the run from Walker to Crown King and down to Mayer and back again...great stuff.

Awesome ride, nevets! There's a local legend here by the name of Mark Brown who's got a second home up in Mayer and someday I'm going to get up there and ride with him. Says he's got an XR200 set-up for that nasty stuff and thinks I can't break it...When you're out this way just give me a shout and we'll do some real desert stuff here and SoCal. You'll be hooked.....HAHAHAHA!

The matrix are just the pattern though, where did you get the CRF 450X? Cut up the stock graphics?

DaZa,

Matrix is the pattern, and then you can add which logos you want. I ask the designer to print "450X" on the graphics. You could have them put anything you want on the graphics...hope I answered your question.

Nevets

Awesome ride, nevets! There's a local legend here by the name of Mark Brown who's got a second home up in Mayer and someday I'm going to get up there and ride with him. Says he's got an XR200 set-up for that nasty stuff and thinks I can't break it...When you're out this way just give me a shout and we'll do some real desert stuff here and SoCal. You'll be hooked.....HAHAHAHA!

Cubera,

Sounds good to me. Have you ever ridden the "jeep trail" out of Cleater and down to Mayer? You have to ride through the site of the old Swaztika mine...rough and challenging as hell. Sorry for getting so far off topic on this...whoops.

Nope. Have not ridden that trail. I got lost near Crown King once and won't go back unless I'm with someone who knows how to get around up there. It's about a 4 hour drive from here.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. The white plastic looks awesome on the X. Especially with black wheels. BTW, the ride to Crown King from Lake Pleasant is a blast. I'm doing it again this Sunday. Thanks again.