Online MI ORV Trail Guide

I've put together an online ORV Trail Guide for Michigan. It covers the entire ORV trail system (3K miles). It includes descriptions, stats (length, etc.) - even photos & video of the trails. On top of that, there are PDF maps of each trail you can download and print.

http://www.vvmapping.com/trails/trailInfoMI.html

(Trail Guide content and maps are all free stuff, no ads etc.)

If you are looking to check out a new trail, between the description, photos and video, you should be able to decide if it's something you want to try. Print out the trail map and explore a new trail.

Of course, if you just need an updated map for an old favorite, grab one and go.

The maps are from my printed map book product. Full color. County & forest roads, public land, trails are GPS'd and darn accurate. Waypoints for parking lots, GPS grid too.

I've had lots of great feedback on the Guide before I added the PDF maps, I hope it becomes an even better resource with their addition.

The Michigan DNR also offers free ORV Trails maps:

DNR ORV Trail Maps

I think you'll find mine more up to date, with more information and features. Price is the same.

For example, here's the link for Geels:

http://www.vvmapping.com/trails/geels.html

A thumbnail of the map:

ORVTrailBook40.jpg

PDF of the map:

Geels ORV Trail Map

Photo of the trail:

GeelsNorth1.jpg

There's video at the above main link for this trail too, to give you a better idea of the trail.

• Like 1

Thanks for the work you do and your generosity in sharing this information. This is a great asset when someone is looking for trail info.

I'm also sold on your GPS trail maps. Anytime I am riding in Michigan I use your maps, whether I am on the trail or just exploring. Good stuff for sure!