Sign in to follow this  

Zeta brake and Clutch lever's.

Anyone ever try them. They look nice, but function is the most important feature. Posted in m/x b/c I'm not interested in the general pop's opinion.

I bought two sets of Zetas for my kids 85 & 65, I bought black ARC levers for my yz450. Wish I would have bought the Zeta levers, they are way more trick looking and are billet made which I understand is stronger then forged metals. My boys ride pretty hard and crash and so far no bent levers, they have done exactly what they are supposed to do. To get comparable you would have to buy the most expensive ASV lever, I dont remember if those are the F3's or which ones they are, but I am a fan of Zeta levers for life now, the Zeta is also cheaper then the most expensive ASV. My ARC levers were not supposed to bend, but I bent my front break pretty good, although it was a slight bend that actually made the lever feel better, so it sort of worked out for me. You will dig the Zeta, make sure you buy the Zeta clutch perch as well, its a pretty trick looking perch that holds up way better then stock, you will see if you get them.