Almost a really bad ride.

Ok, so I am going along on an old mining road, minding my own business. Just enjoying the sound of my YZ250 in 4th WOT:ride: . As i come around a little turn there she is, a full grown wild turkey hen:crazy: . Lets just say we met so close I knocked a tail feather out:moon: . Took me 10 minutes to get my heart rate back down. But it could have been a lot worse. If I had hit her I am sure she would have died and I would be f'd up royally.

You would have been fine. ๐Ÿ‘ I hit one that flew out of the woods a few years ago going about 40mph and it just knocked the wind out of me and shit on my chest and on my goggles. It survived too.

it seems like you do a lot of hunting with your dirt bike:bonk:

it seems like you do a lot of hunting with your dirt bike:bonk:

That one wasnt on a dirtbike! It was on a couch. ๐Ÿ‘

We have way too many animals around here. When your deer hunting party of 10 usually averages 15 deer per season and there is a herd of 25 in your field the next spring, you know you have a few. We also have huge flocks of 50+ turkeys too.

just made a post about this in the animals and motorbikes thread! I have had one come out of the edge of a woodsline that I was honing along the side of. It attempted a take off, but you know they struggle to get air born and i made some contact with it on my neckish/shoulder region and almost lost the bike because of body movement during the evasive manuever! Turkeys can def get you killed or maimed with out a doubt