Sign in to follow this  

NW riders

I use Bills Motorcycle Plus in Salem (the owner post here as billf I believe) and always get excellent service. The owner really knows his Huskys. I have also heard good things about Taskys (in WA).

Taskys in Everett WA is the largest volume dealer in the US and ran by active riders who know their crap. Bills in Salem Oregon is also very good. your well covered. Bring your A game for racing, there is a lot of fast Fer's here.

KDR powersports in spokane. Just ordered my 08 TE 510 this morning. Randy is a great guy to work with.

Hey I might be moving up there. I posted a thread in the NW section about racing: https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=682638

But I was also wondering about the Husky dealers up there. What's the good word?

The good word is Tasky's, now get up here and buy a Husky and go racing.

Then We'll hook you up with the best aftermarket protection and suspension.👍

Are they better than Beaudrys?? I could not even get the guy there to talk to me about Huskys. He was trying to get me on a 530 KTM.....

Thanks

AFAIK Beaudry's does not carry Husky at all which would explain the push to KTM, give randy a call at 509-489-4299 tell him eldgen sent you and to give me a better deal on my 510 I just ordered!!👍

AFAIK Beaudry's does not carry Husky at all which would explain the push to KTM, give randy a call at 509-489-4299 tell him eldgen sent you and to give me a better deal on my 510 I just ordered!!👍

Interesting, they used to but I checked their web site and no mention of Husky.

Jeff at Tasky's is excellent, Bill in Salem is as well, I would probubly give Bill the edge on tech stuff & Jeff on volume but both are excellent

Are they better than Beaudrys?? I could not even get the guy there to talk to me about Huskys. He was trying to get me on a 530 KTM.....

Thanks

Why wait 2-3 weeks for a bike on order when you want to ride ? I saw a cople of new 510s ,TE and TXC, on the floor at Taskys. Give them a call and go riding while it is still nice. 👍