Sign in to follow this  

W.t.f

im in bad mood so here we go on a rant.

things that bother me

all you Japanese people who come in bashing on chinese cause you got beat or just feel like being a &%$#@! is effing annoying and doesnt make you more of a man or should i say child.

all you idiots who post "which bike" every effing day clogging up the board so we cant read threads that ACTUALLY matter gets on my nervous. learn to freaking read or learn click past the first page.

people who bash a company thats sponsors this site because something happened in shipping. they dont do this fulltime for the most part and its not their fault that some punk ass kid with a fork lift decided to jab his forks into the side of your bike. go after the shipping company not the company. that just takes money outta their pocket and might eventually force them to close. then what would you do. you would be stuck with a bike as worthless as a schucks bike.

and last but not least people who bash another for the bike they ride cause they were sent a lemon..come on people. the bike could be a lemon cause A. you dont know how to setup your bike B. it was made in china and you bought a shitty brand or C. you bought a chinese bike.

I was not bashing chinese and you all know i ride chinese and japanese here so im on both sides of the fence.. i feel better now enjoy

ummm i'm confused. you talk about japanese ppl bashing chinese... as far as i know racism isnt a problem on the site... but i could be wrong... if you talkin about jap vs chinese bikes then i'm really confused. because any one that knows much about them knows the chinese bikes are junk. and its dang near impossible to get parts for them...

I submitted an idea in the suggestion forum but I have yet to see it arrive.

My suggestion was to stickey a thread about maintenance,you know....valve spacing/carb jetting/clutch adjusting ETC....

If a thread gets started about how to.......(fill in the blank)....... maybe people would see it on top of the thread list & check it out before asking away.There are a few good people here I could think of that would make a world of difference if let loose in this one,like P50 or NCC.If we could get this one started & talk those guys or somebody equally qualified into writing it up,it'd be like an on-line manual & all we'd have to do is tell the "Still Asking Anyway" people to look there & leave it at that.👍

Same goes for a "What bike should I get for under $1000" type threads,stickey one up top & make the simple comment in it "You should do some research,see what fits your budget,read what others have to say about them,make your decision & enjoy the bike" Then lock it.

Or better yet have the PITBIKE BRAND forum,where people state what bike they bought in it's own brand specific thread.Then tell us how they liked it,what if any probs they had/have with it,where they got it & how they were treated by the dealer,pro's & con's of that specific bike.

Hey,it's a start.:worthy:

I like the idea of the stickys, there are mant people on with very valuable info to share. I too get tired of reading/seeing all the "which bike" threads but I have to say sometimes the search feature doesnt always find what you are looking for, atleast for me anyway. But I definately agree with S10 and mini

ummm i'm confused. you talk about japanese ppl bashing chinese... as far as i know racism isnt a problem on the site... but i could be wrong... if you talkin about jap vs chinese bikes then i'm really confused. because any one that knows much about them knows the chinese bikes are junk. and its dang near impossible to get parts for them...

Not all the Chinese bikes are junk, and a lot of today's bikes are actually really nice machines. All the top brands, Pitster, OGM, etc. also have excellent parts support as well. Dont' know where your getting your info, but I'd find another source if I were you.

+1:thumbsup:

are you that gone to where you cant understand jap people (anyone who rides jap bikes) and chinese people (anyone who rides chinese)? has nothing to do with race... oh and i love how you say chinese bikes such cause once again chinese did better at vegas then jap. oh and go to pitster website.. they have a microfiche for all their parts.. its definitely hard to get parts for my chinese bike now isnt it smart ass... go back to your bandwagon of retards who sit there knowing nothing about chinese bikes and just complain cause someone did before you.

why don't you go race your s-1o bro. there is a bunch of parts that isn't on pitsters parts fiche. One's that I need for my Chinese POS actually. why are you getting so defensive are you asian or something?

dude what are you 12? why dont you just call gary at pitster. instead of being a bitter prick and taking your frustrations out on people who enjoy the sport. I have 2 crf50s and an xr100. i prefer my chinese over them. and all the guys i work with who have ttr 50s and ttr110s still like my chinese over jap.

well you and your friends must be weee tod id. And why don't you take your own advice bigshot only reason these posts are here is because you threw a b*tch fit!

why don't you go race your s-1o bro. there is a bunch of parts that isn't on pitsters parts fiche. One's that I need for my Chinese POS actually. why are you getting so defensive are you a slant eye or something?

Have you tried calling Gary over at Pitster to see if he can get you the parts you need?

I don't even have a pitster. I have a POS SSR but they are the same. I was just pointing out that you still cannot easily get all the parts for these chinese bikes like s10racer thinks you can.

I have never had an issue getting ANYTHING I needed for my SSR. All it takes is a 5 minute phone call to Outlaw. If he doesn't have the part in stock, he finds someone who does and I still get it within a few days. When I order parts for my XR400, the Honda dealership takes as much as 10 days to get them in. I see nothing different, except I get to make a $.50 phone call for SSR parts vs. a $25 trip to the Honda dealer which is 40 miles away.

Geez guys ---- i think the OP was referring to novice posters as much as any real world bike related issue---- learning to use search a little would eliminate a lot of clutter, but sometimes it takes a few trips to the board before a newb learns to navigate around

As far a s bikes go ---- i chose Japanese, but my KLX is just for me and my needs and is not a dedicated race machine -- for the money i have in my KLX, i could have bought a darn nice Pitster or OGM, plus a spare engine if i break it. For the price of a full-on BBR KLX , you could have 3 chinese bikes and enough spare parts to fill a garage (you might need 'em, but its definitely a cheaper way into the sport)

Lets just go ride guys

freeride is just bitter bitch who is pissed cause his chinese bike broke cause he didnt maintain it. Oh and i work for one of the "big 4" 9 times outta 10 we dont have anything the person needs in stock so i feel the guy who posted about the $25 gas to get there and back. although we get our parts in 3 days not 10 days

you work for one of the big 4? and people get parts from you directly? that take a few days to get in stock? u sure your not a secretary at a dealership that sells all 4 brands?

you work for one of the big 4? and people get parts from you directly? that take a few days to get in stock? u sure your not a secretary at a dealership that sells all 4 brands?

im all blue. thats it.

Unless you're getting a spark plug or an inner tube every Honda dealer near me has to order everything,they just don't carry much cuz it's cheaper to order what they need than to have a stock room full of stuff that hardly sells.

And that was what they "ALL" told me,the guys at the dealerships parts dept I visited,not a friend of a friend sort of thing.

I went to a Honda dealer this past saturday to get a front axle & steering stem nut,they had to order them & said I'd have them on either wednesday or thursday this week.

I tried to get a couple of air filters months back when I drove for a living,every Honda dealer I tried said they had to order them if I wanted them cuz they don't have any on-hand & same goes for the replacement tires I tried to get.

It's now the nature of the business,so don't give s10 any lip cuz he's not lying.👍

These dealerships are not like corner drug stores,you don't have one every 4 blocks.All three Honda dealers near me are 12/18/40 miles away,so going to the one that's 12 miles away is just as useless as the one 40 miles away.It's pretty easy to just ebay your parts & not waste time/gas trying to get something,only to have to order it & then go back again & get it.

the big 4 requires dealerships to be at least 10 miles from eachother. some have exceptions since some shops have been open alot longer but you wont usually see any of the same manufactures within 10 miles of eachother.