Sign in to follow this  

CONFIRMED White Knuckle GP - Location Change

Communicated to me by the race chairman -

The 2008 White Knuckle GP will be held at Reiter Trails.

Reason behind this is primarily the dry summer and projected soil conditions in Odessa, apparently the farmers have not even been able to get a winter crop planted.

The 2009 White Knuckle GP WILL be held in Odessa but look for a different date / season that will be better suited for the continued operation of your motors 👍

The NMA website will be updated soon with the info for this year's race and fliers will be mailed out ahead of time. The date has not changed, I believe it's the 19th of October.

This will be nice for us wet siders in that we will not have to travel to Starvation Ridge, Rimrock and then Odessa all within a 3 week period:thumbsup:

Look for details coming out on our web site, www.stumpjumpers.org

Thanks Don this is an excellent place to find out whats going on with the SJMC:applause: 👍

Great news. Can't wait. The one and only time I have been there was for the frost bite in feb. That was my first race and I did it on my 06 drz 400 street bike at 300 plus lbs. Four days later i owned a new wr450 and sold the drz two days after that. Its AA going to be on the course? jim

SAAAAWEEEET!!!!

Rocks, roots ,trees, and steep terrain! Now thats what I'm talkin about. 👍

hopfully it will snow agian ha ha.

Careful what you wish for, snow level is at 9000 feet tonight and this is mid August:eek:

SAAAAWEEEET!!!!

Rocks, roots ,trees, and steep terrain! Now thats what I'm talkin about. 👍

And no broken leg, right?

Some highly technical and difficult terrain you can handle! Go get 'em Roscoe!