Sign in to follow this  

Good dirt bike DVDs

What are your guys favorite dirt bike videos?

I have the Nitro Circus set, Twitch Hoodrich, some of the great outdoors and 2007 Red Bull X Fighters.

What else can you recomend me? I like the documentary type rather than just tricks and racing with music in the background.

Definitely get Nate Adams documentary- Full Circle (better than Hoodrich in my opinion), Transworld makes good movies: 6ix, Crush, Stone Spray Sandwich, On The Pipe 1-4 are all good, I literally just got done watching On The Pipe 4

TGO The formula is great like people say, but i also liked MXON 60 years and a day (by the same guys)

The Great Outdoors both "the constant war" and "the formula" are great movies with amazing camera angles and quality

I also like the Transworld movies. Like "why", "6ix", and "stone spray sandwich"

If your into 50's and aren't watching around little kids, you can always get some of the "50 nuts" movies

Last but not least, if you want to build up some skill then get the "skills" movies (theres a new one coming out) from Transworld. But don't forget about the best technique series, which are the Gary Semic's videos.

I don't own any Semic's video, but i plan to. I've borrowed one from a friend and i'll tell you i pull the holeshot every 3/5 races i enter. (and that was on a 125 versing a bunch of 250f's, but i just got a 250f and i should do even better now)

Sorry about the long and elaborate post!👍

My favorites are the TGO series, all of them plus the special editions. I love the Bar to Bar series as well. I have every season from 2003. The TWMX series are also good. Oh and my favorite of all time, Supercross the Movie. Lol, just kidding.

Crusty Demons of Dirt (the first one) Has all of the greats, no ramps, no rap, all freeride, has good tunes.

Hands down, DUST TO GLORY. 👍:worthy:

coolest vid ever. even some trophy truck stuff in there too for the four wheel junkies (I think there's about 2 seconds of quad footage - as it should be!:busted: )

i love Dust to glory, just wish it was only about bikes though. i have crusty demons 13, the rob zombie music gets old when watching it

Ya I watched Dust To Glory on TV a few months ago and have been trying to find it in stores.

I went and picked up Why and 6IX so gonna pop some popcorn and invite a few buddies for a movie night.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check back to this thread every few paydays.

Brian Deegan: Disposable Hero is good I hear.

Haha, call me a spode, but I enjoyed Supercross: The Movie.