Yosh rs2 jetting and air box mod different from master 3x3 mod.

Hello every one. Got my new rs2 today, opened it up had a little look. It says to change the main jet to a 145 and cut a much bigger whole in the air box than evey one else suggested. The master 3x3 said 142 main jet and obbiously 3x3 whole. I've had the 3x3 mod for a little while now with my old dep exhaust, seems alright or tho it did seem like it had more of a punch off the line when it was just dyno jetted with no whole in the air box. So do I need to change the main jet and cut the bigger whole, or leave it as it is? Cheers every one.

Do as the master 3x3 says. Even some of the instructions in the Dyno Jet kit are different than what your supposed to do according to Eddie, I believe.

An example. The Dynojet kit says to put the needle clip on the second position from the top while eddie suggests four.

I went with what eddie says that the bike runs great.

With RS2, 3x3 I believe you need a 25 pilot and a 142 main (someone correct me if I'm wrong cause I have the sm)

Adjust the fuel screw accordingly and everything should still run great.

This is assuming you have an S model and are between 0 and 2000 feet.

Enjoy

Yeah got an s model and I'm 0-2000 feet. Really just wonedering weather it would give me some more power. I'll get a fcr as soon as my bank will let me. But I do still think it felt better and more powerfull when it was just dyno jetted.

142 main, 25 pilot, 4th clip and 2.75 turns out. Before I cut the whole it was 22.5 pilot 134 main 4th clip and 2.5 turns out, lifting the front wheel was alot easyer before in 1st, 2nd and with a little more of a twist 3rd no probs. Now I've gotta put a lot more effort in to it.

If your going to get a FCR and it runs OK now just leave it. If your waiting for a while get a jet kit, DJ (dyno jet) or JD (James Dean).

Most now get the JD and have good results with it.

You want the better needle when you jet the DRZ, that is what you pay for.

You want a 155 main jet, blue needle, 4th clip and 25 pilot with stock screw or 22.5 pilot with Keinteck extended screw.

Oops, scratch that. Missed the part about the RS2.

I took it that he's running a Dynojet kit. Those are settings for the James Dean kit. That's a horse of a different color. ?