Sign in to follow this  

Geez...... *rolls eyes*

i dont know what to say about this without knowing this dudes skill level and experience but that seems completely reckless, crazy even. That landing is tiny and NOT forgiving in the least.

But... that dude has some balls ill give him that

i wonder if he actually thought that he was going to make that jump and land on that little 10' wide landing.

👍

maybe better to jump from the landing instead?

Thats the first thing I thought when I watched this. I think maybe he should try that gap going the other way.

It seems like I've seen this on TV a while back on Spike or something. Definitely crazy.

unfortunately, the only cure for his stupidity is death. Some less severe cases can be cured, but he has a very severe case of the stupids.

I wonder what was going through his head?

Therein lies the problem.

That was definitely supposed to be hit backwards. Kid's got balls of reinforced titanium.

Very very fine line between having balls and being ignorant. I think he crossed the line.

Very very fine line between having balls and being ignorant. I think he crossed the line.

I wouldnt say "ignorant" I would go with just plain stupid

First dude didn't plan that jump out too well. 2nd guy should have stayed on the bike. Better to break your jaw and suffer from a concussion then to break both femurs and who knows what else.

Ok...I watched the first attempt...was aw struck....saw the second attempt, and even I was scared watching it. That has to be the..ahhh...Ahh! what a dumb jump!

Well said.

"Hey guys, watch this!"